Publicly released on JAN 9th, 2014
- OXID eShop CE 4.7.10
- Cumulative update packages
- PHPUnit tests for CE 4.7.10
- Database schema
- Source code documentation
General hints for this package
- Works with PHP5.2, 5.3 and 5.4
Some front end and admin templates were changed slightly due to the SEPA implementation. Also there are a few changes in the language files for the Azure theme and for the admin panel. Please find detailed information about template changes in "templ_docu_azure/index.html".
- SEPA validation is already built in, no additional hotfix needed.
Important information for developers
- With the bug fix #5582, a former behaviour was changed so the error messaged leads to offline.html in case the database cannot be reached for some reason. This goes for OXID eShop in productive mode; in development mode, the regular error message will appear.
The method _handleDbConnectionException was introduced for this reason and can be overloaded by a module if you'd like to implement a different behaviour. Please also see this comment in the bug entry:
- The fix for #5568 shall be seen as a security tweak: only public methods can be triggered from outside the shop framework, protected functions can't any longer. This is an important information especially for module developers. This way, we streamline the restrictions for module writers and care that the shop cannot be attacked even if a module was coded an insecure way.